Tuesday, June 22, 2010

goodbye, for now :)

So i've decided to stop blogging for a while; not that i've blogged habitually to begin with...
But I've decided to revert back to using a diary. haha i know, what am i, in fourth grade?
Still, i think it's necessary.

Though not many people read this blog, I feel like i've been writing to an audience lately. not that that's bad... but many times, i find myself picking and choosing what to write in this so I don't give off a wrong impression, or so that i dont offend anyone.
I just need a place to write down my thoughts. my honest thoughts. my true, untainted thoughts.
Plus, its nice because I can have it around with me at all times :)

but anyway, goodbye blogger world, for now. Until I'm ready to share to the world what I can't even share with myself right now. if that makes sense.

adieu.

Sincerely,
Christy Suelki Lee

No comments: