i mean… a LOT. most of you probably don’t know what i’m talking about, since i’ve been MIA. and for those of you who do know what i’ve been up to these days, you don’t even know a fraction of what it’s really like. no offense.
…all of you of course, except for those five select girls out there who have become closer than sisters to me over the last few weeks.
emotionally, mentally, physically, i have begun to learn how to push myself past my limits. I have officially stepped out of my comfort zone, and have learned to sacrifice my time, energy, pride, leisure, and comfort. At this point however, I feel that i have gained much more than i have lost.
Yes, i’m stressed. Yes, often i feel like i am on the verge of being crushed under the pressure.
Still I know, God is helping me grow with this experience. I know that God is being faithful, and this is a time where he needs to crush me to build me back up again.
This is a time of growth, and a time of new beginnings. This is a point in my life where I am beginning to realize my true potential and my priorities. I really love the changes that I’m beginning to see within myself, and I know this won’t be a choice I’ll regret. Most of all though, I thank God every night before I sleep for bringing those five girls (actually, six, now that i think about it) into my life. In the past, I’ve had a hard time building relationships, for reasons that I don’t really want to talk about right now (lets just say, shit happens, and I know it’s time I move on)… But through this journey, God has been teaching me how to really trust, depend, care for, and love other people. even if that means stretching my patience sometimes…hehehehe :)
Yes the journey has been (and will be) long, and yes the road is paved with jagged edges. Still, I won’t give up, and I’m going to keep fighting till the end. WE are going to keep fighting till the end. I’m excited to see how this journey turns out
…and so again, i see that God is faithful, through another season of my life.<3
No comments:
Post a Comment